Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 6 - To the Rescue!

I saw Epona running in from the entrance of the village. My eyes widened in shock and I pushed everyone out of the way. I jumped, grabbing her neck, and pulled myself on her. I quickly calmed her down and stroked her neck. She shook her head and stamped her foot. Suddenly, the sound of more hoves came up quickly behind me. A stampeed of something big was coming our way. As the dust cleared, I saw it was those monsters that had attacked Ilia, Colin and myself. They came running into the village with full speed and blood thirsty eyes. One of the kids was right in their path and I was too far away to get to her. Suddenly, Colin came from the side and pushed her out of the way. One of the monsters grabbed him and left the village, his followers right behind him.

I raced out of village, riding Epona, pushing her to go faster. I caught up with the leader who was heading north to Hyrule. I pulled out my sword and mercilessly wailed on him. He then pulled away from me and his lackies caught up. I pulverized them and ran back to the leader. I soon knocked off all of his armor and he ran to a bridge thing. He was on the far side as I came in. One of this lackies lit the fence behind me on fire so I couldn't escape. The leader wanted a joust. I readied my sword and charged forward. He did the same. As we neared, I thrust the sword with all my might, knocking him off into the cliff below. Epona raised up and neighed loudly, which threw me a bit off gaurd.

I saw Colin lying on the ground a few yard in front of me. I picked him up and headed south back toward Kakriko Village. When he finally opened his eyes, I was off Epona and everybody was around me with smiling faces. He looked at me and I gave him a soft smile. I heard him say something, smile at me, then went back to being unconcious. The Elder took him from me and said that they would take care of him. I nodded, taking a quick glance up at Death Mountain. I had to go up there to solve the problems with the Gorons. The Elder warned me that the Gorons were acting strange and were being mean to every human. I nodded and headed up towards the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment