Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 6 - Kakariko Village

While walking out of my village, I saw that special type of grass I used to call Epona back with. When I blew on it, nothing happened. I wasn't happy, to say the least. So I kept going and finally made it to Hyrule Field. As I walked to the field, monsters were strewn everywhere. I ran out and slaughtered every monster I was faced with. When I finally reached my destination, I realized that this providence was covered with Twilight as well. I sighed in frustration and asked Midna to take me into the Twilight. She giggled, disappeared, grabbed me from beyond the wall and pulled me in. I was immediatly transformede back to my wolf form.

As I walked further into the village, I saw Twilight monsters running around like crazy. I fought with all my strength and when the monsters were gone, I ran into a room and saw the spirits of a few villagers and the children from Ordon! I listened in closely to their converstation and learned of a hidden doorway. I then pushed a large pedestal thing out the way, bewhildering the villagers, and ran into the hole. I found a few large monsters then went to the spring above. The spirit told me to collect more Tears and quickly. I did as I was told and ran around collecting the Tears like a madman, fighting larger Twilight monsters along the way.

Once I was finished, I delivered the tears to the spirit. It thanked me and the village returned to normal. Twilight was no where to be seen. I returned to my original form and I heard Midna giggle as she reverted herself as my shadow. The villagers and children came out and greeted me happily. As we were talking, I heard a loud whiny from a distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment