Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 3 - Ordon and the Attack

The following morning was my trip to Hyrule. I was a bit excited because, as I have said before, I have never been to Hyrule. I worked at the ranch the entire day with my horse, Epona. When it was time to leave, the mayor, Ilia's father, talked to me about delivering two very important packages to the castle and how I was not to be late or loose the item. I then suddenly heard Ilia asked what had happened to Epona's leg. She got a worried/appalled look on her face when she realized that I had been working Epona a little too hard lately. She shouted that I should be ashamed of myself. When her father began to stand up for me, she told him that he's the mayor and should really start acting like one. She lead Epona away and both the mayor and I stood there, perplexed and slightly ashamed.

After standing there for a few seconds, the mayor told me to go after Ilia and get Epona back. It was bad if I was late delivering the items. As I walked past my house, Colin wanted to go with me to see Epona. I agreed but it was short lived. The boy I had saved the other day demanded my wooden sword or I couldn't leave. I handed it over and continued on with Colin close behind. As I arrived, I noticed Colin had gotten there before me and that the gate was locked. Ilia still refused to hand over Epona. Colin walked up close to the gate and told me of a tunnel leading to the spring. I ran around and found the hole. I crawled through and as I pulled myself out, I noticed that Colin was telling Ilia of the rescue that had taken place. She then turned to me and said that as long as I don't do anything stupid, I can have Epona back.

Suddenly, the ground began to rumble violently and a huge boar burst through the gate. All three of us were frightened and ran. Unfortunantly two other boars with strange riders came and stopped us. Ilia was shot in the back with an arrow and Colin was just knocked out. I began to ran towards them, trying to save them. Then, I too was struck in the head and I passed out there, on the spot. When I woke up, the boars, their riders, and Ilia and Colin were gone. I paniced and didn't know what to do. I ran out from the spring and crossed the bridge over to the Faron woods. As I did, a large black portal looking thing was blocking my way. With a huge jolt, a large red hand reached out and grabbed me and brought me inside the portal. I was knocked to the ground. My body began to feel very unstable and I couldn't control my shaking. The last thing I remember, I was something else but what was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment