Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 4 - Twilight Realm's Hyrule

I felt the cold, damp floor on my skin and the ache in my head from the previous day. I groggily opened my eyes to find that I was in a jail cell. As I stood, I found that I was shorter than I remembered. I checked down at my left arm to see that I had been chained and that it wasn't an arm at all! I had fur...and paws! I paniced and began to frantically pull at the chain attached. I heard a creepy but girlie laugh from outside of the cell. I looked over to find a small creature in front of me. She was laughing and smiling but I couldn't figure out why. I growled at her and prepared myself for an attack if nessiccary. She crossed her arms and gave out a "hmph". She told me that she might help me if I was nice to her. I fixed my stance and discontiued my growling. She cut the chain, hopped onto my back, and smiled. I decided to just do as she said.

I walked around the cell for a minute, then found an opening. I dug myself out then scanned the area for any threats. I continued on into the next cell and found an opening. We then arrived in a maze of different openings and cells. Little black creatures slithered along the ground. I stepped back a little but the girl creature just kicked mysides. I growled quietly to myself and walked forward. I kept my distance from the black creatures, opening doors and letting some water in. I swam over some spikes then shut the door again. The water drained back out and I found a tunnel out. I crawled out quickly and ran to the tower.

That tower was crawling with bigger creatures. I looked up and as I saw the height of this, I knew it was going to take a while to climb. I climbed up the stairs, carefully avoiding any contact with the creatures but I soon came to a standstill. The jump was too far. The girl creature on my back demanded what the hold up was. She then analyzed the the jump and crossed over herself. She helped me jump quickly over all of the obstacle and we successfully made it out. She told me to find the tallest tower and go inside there. I ran across the roofs as fast as I could, trying not to fall off while fighting off giant black birds. We made it there and saw a person standing at the window.

The person turned around and took a step back, asking what Midna was doing here. The girl creature flew off my back and smiled. I could tell that the girl creature was obviously Midna. After a few clear ups, Midna got the woman standing at the window to tell us what had happened to the beautiful Hyrule. When the woman took down her hood, I saw that it was none other than Princess Zelda herzself. She then told us to leave because the gaurd was coming soon. We left the tower promptly as well as Hyrule itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment