Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 5 - Through the Dungeon

Once Midna had returned me to Ordon Village, which was covered in Twilight, she told me that running around without a sword and sheild wouldn't suit her too well. She claimed that I needed to go and get one. So, unfortunantly, I had to agree. I quickly ran her back to my village shops and, of course, all of the villagers were frightened by my appearnce. Midna suggested that we sneak in close to listen to what they were saying. I heard something about a shield inside Rusl's house and when they were gone, I quicky snuck inside, grabbed the sheild and ran. I then ran to Colin's parent's house. They're conversation was about the package being delieverd to Hyrule as a present, the sword. When Colin's dad was distracted, I snuck inside the house and grabbed the sword.

I then high-tailed it out of the village, across the bridge and into the Faron Woods. Unfortunantly, at the Faron Springs, I ran into these three ugly looking Twilight monsters. I quickly killed off two of them but the third one brought the other two back to life! I became aggravated and growled at Midna. She then helped me by getting all three of them trapped in a dark circle then I taking it from there. I slaughtered all three of them at once and they disappeared back into the Twilight Realm. Suddenly, the spirit of Faron Springs came to me and gave me a holder for the Tears of Light. These "tears" were to be retrieved inside the Forest Temple.

After getting the holder, I ran to the temple, collecting all the tears, quickly learned a secret skill, and returned to my human form, with totally new clothes! I ran inside the temple, saved eight monkeys, and went into fight the last boss. I defeated it with ease and suddenly, the entire Faron Forest and Ordon Village was covered with light, and Twilight was no longer lingering. I recieved a piece of shadow armour and Midna proclaimed it was time to move on to the eastern providence of Eldin. I agreed and prepared for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment